Kelham Hall Campsite is situated within the Country Park itself and offers a unique camping experience… being both the perfect destination for family holidays or a quiet break away.
“We spent two nights at Kelham Hall and will never forget the short break. All the staff were very friendly and went out of their way to be helpful.”
Camping is directly opposite Kelham Hall, a magnificent stately home that is open daily to the public* and includes beautiful state rooms, bars and our café. (*During private functions/special events, certain areas of the Hall may not be available or an admission fee may apply.)
Kelham Hall Campsite offers campers a peaceful and tranquil stay where you can enjoy stunning wildlife, nature walks and you can sit, relax and enjoy our beautiful surroundings.
For families the park offers safe surroundings with plenty for the kids to do – let them explore the the magical woodland or dash through our adventure play area.
There is a minimum stay of 2 nights on Bank Holiday weekends.
Kelham Hall is an approved Calor Centre. (Exchange & New Purchases only)
Click here for pricing.
All charges are per pitch, per night and include:
- A unit (Caravan, Motorhome, Car + Trailer Tent or a car + Tent)
- 6 People Per Pitch – Max 2 Adults & 4 Children : Additional Guests charged at £5 per night
- Standard Non Electrical 8m x 8m pitch | £20.00 per pitch, per night
- Electric Pitch | 8m x 8m pitch | £25.00 per pitch, per night
- 10m x 10m Supersize pitches now available for larger units-36m2 larger than our standard pitches.
- Additional cars | £5.00 per night
- Additional Guests | £5.00 per person, per night
- Dogs | £2.00 per dog, per night
Bank Holidays/Peak Periods may be subject to a supplement/minimum stay duration